New Membership & Membership Renewal
CNAV VISION – Community newspapers are the voice of the community.
MISSION STATEMENT – We will actively work with our members to enhance the capacity and standing of community newspapers to enable them to fully realise their role in their communities.
- To develop an active network that will support the development and continuation of community newspapers in local communities.
- To raise the profile of community newspapers with all levels of government.
- To foster co‐operation between community newspapers.
- To hold an annual conference and awards night.
“Community newspaper” means one that is owned by its community. A paper or newsletter is eligible to join CNAV if produced by a person/s or group publishing the paper for their Victorian community. A paper published as a private business venture is not eligible. An individual person, (or organisation) having an interest in the area served by the CNAV is eligible to join as an associate member.
- A person/s or group publishing the paper for their Victorian community (a paper published as a private business venture is not eligible).
- An individual person, (or organisation) having an interest in the area served by the CNAV is eligible to join as an associate member.
HOW TO PAY
- Direct bank deposit to;
Account no. 126572445
Please tag your payment so we know who sent it
- Cheque payable to Community Newspaper Association of Victoria
Post to: CNAV Treasurer Caroline Roff, PO Box 64, Koo Wee Rup, VIC 3981
Helen Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org
(note CNAV is not registered to collect GST)
Apply or Renew Now;
Choose your application category first:
(then make sure you click the Submit button at the bottom of the form)
First choose your form as appropriate from the 2 icons above - Community Newspaper or Associate Member
When you click the "Submit" button, your application will be emailed to CNAV. Please make the related payment as soon as possible, and don't forget to include a reference with your payment to make it easy to match it up to your application.